Radiance™ is an organic liquid fulvic acid.
Fulvic acid stimulates the metabolism of a plant to improve growth, reduce oxygen deficiency, and enhances the immune system. It is also a natural antioxidant, electrolyte and chelator. Plants readily absorb high amounts of fulvic acid, and can maintain it in their cell and body structures. Fulvic acid can often mobilize and transport many times its weight in dissolved mineral elements.
Farming · Landscape · Golf · Seeding · Nursery · Container Growing · Erosion Control · Specialty Crops · Medicinal Herbs
- Fulvic acids enhance the availability of nutrients and make them more readily absorbable, allowing minerals to regenerate and prolong time of essential nutrients.
- Fulvic acids prepare minerals to react with cells and allows minerals to inter-react with one another, breaking them down into the simplest ionic form, chelated by the fulvic acid electrolytes.
- Fulvic acids have close associations with enzymes that increase the activity of enzymes, and especially influences respiratory catalysts. Fulvic acids increase the activity of several enzymes.
- Fulvic acids are vital in helping form new species of metal ions, binding with organic pollutants such as pesticides and herbicides, and catalyzing the breakdown of toxic pollutants.
- Fulvic acids intensifies the metabolism of proteins and increases DNA content in cells.
- Fulvic acids have the ability to absorb vitamins into its structure, where they are presented to the cell in combination with minerals. In this perfect natural condition, they can be catalyzed and utilized by the cell. In absence of adequate trace minerals, vitamins are unable to perform their proper function.
- Fulvic acids have the power to form stable water-soluble complexes with monovalent, divalent, trivalent, and polyvalent metal ions. It can aid the actual movement of metal ions that are normally difficult to mobilize or transport. Fulvic acids are excellent natural chelators, cation exchangers, and are vitally important in the nutrition of cells.
“In plants Fulvic acid stimulates metabolism, provides respiration, increases the metabolism of proteins and the activity of multiple enzymes, enhances the permeability of cell membranes, cell division and elongation, aids chlorophyll synthesis, improves drought tolerance and crop yields, assists denitrification by microbes, buffers soil pH, contributes to electrochemical balance as a donor or an acceptor, decomposes silica to release essential mineral nutrients and detoxifies pollutants such as pesticides and herbicides.” - Dr. Michael Karr PhD Soil Scientist
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake before use. Dilute 1 - 2 ounces with 1 gallon of water and apply.
Foliar/ Field/ Lawn Application
Shake before use. Dilute 3 - 9 ounces per 20 gallons of water and apply . Apply at 70° temps or lower. Recommended usage is 2 - 3 times a month. Can also be used in drip irrigation or pivot Irrigation.
Shake before use. Use 10 ml to 20 ml per liter of water or nutrient mix. Replace and refresh after every nutrient change.
Shake before use. Use ½ oz - 1 oz per gallon of water.
1 - 3 gallons per acre. 3 - 9 ounces per 1000 sq.ft. (100 gallons of slurry per 1000 sq.ft.)
Works synergistically with our full line of products (Dawn™, Horizon™, Tropic Nourish™ , Flourish™ & Spark™). Dilute with sufficient amounts of water for ease of mixing and application. Do Not Use with aqua ammonia, sulfuric acid or urea sulfuric acid, and soil fumigants. Do not use with synthetic Phosphorus! 75 ppm of synthetic Phosphorus will damage the Mycorrhizal / Plant relationship and significantly reduce the quality of the crop.
*For best results use non-chlorinated water.
Keep in a cool and dry place. Non-toxic organic material does not require special handling equipment. We recommend using
protective gloves or washing hands after use. Wear a protective mask and safety glasses when applying as products can be dusty.
*Not a Plant Food.
*Bulk quantities are available, please contact us directly for more information*